Dennis Township Education Foundation
Our Foundation enhances the educational experience of the students in the Dennis Township School District by providing funding, materials and volunteers.
Fall 2021 Mini Grants Awarded
- Mrs. McCloy Kindness Quilts
- Mrs. Kelley Square Panda Phonics Set
- Mr. Gurdgiel Mock Trial Project
- Mrs. Gummel Lego Club
September 2019 Mini Grants Awarded
- Mr Matt Arch(STEAM) Advanced Robotics and FPV (First Person Review) Coding/Racing
- Mrs Samantha Matthews & 2nd grade teachers- Reflections of 2nd grade - Memory Books
- Mrs Julia Mills (Art)- ES/MS Clay Lab
- Mrs Leah Savage & Kindergarten teachers- Life Cycle of a Chicken
The DTEF received 4 applications and funded all 4 of them. It is the goal of the DTEF board to support innovative initiatives not currently funded by the school budget. Congratulations to each of the recipients!
We look forward to hearing all about your successes!
More information and updates coming soon!
Dennis Twp Education Foundation - Board Members
President: Temerity Berry
Vice President: Danni Glass
Treasurer: Janette Raab
Secretary: Kelly Dean
Nichol Hoff (Board of Ed- Representative)
Susan Speirs (Administration Representative- non voting)
Paige Rumaker-Sharp (Administration Representative- non voting)
Mailing: PO Box 186 Dennisville NJ 08214
School: 609 861 2821
You can now donate online through PAYPAL... choose send to MYDTEF!
Attention Amazon Users!
Sign in with the link below and Amazon gives to DTEF every time you shop!